Craig Harness, MSc, PhD(c), RMT, DO(Q), has been in practice since 2005, initially as a registered massage therapist. In 2010, he completed with distinction a BSc degree majoring in Human Sciences from Athabasca University. In October 2012, he completed his studies in Osteopathy at Académie Sutherland d’Ostéopathie du Québec in Montreal and has been registered with the Société Canadienne pour la Tradition de l’Ostéopathie (SoCaTo) since January 2013.
In December 2012, he successfully completed a MSc degree in Anatomy and Cell Biology from Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario.
After completing his initial graduate studies he established and currently runs the Complementary and Alternative Medicine Human Dissection Experience (CAM – HD Experience) at Queen’s University.
Since 2015, he has been pursuing a doctoral degree (PhD) in the Experimental Medicine area of specialization at Queen’s University. Since starting his post graduate clinical studies, he has gained knowledge in several specialized areas including:
- anatomy and histology
- cellular biology
- treatment of all the fasciae of the body
- both fluidic and mechanical treatment of all the joints of the body
- osteopathic cranial manipulation including treatment of the cranial nerves and special senses
- treatment of all the viscera of the body
- autonormalization (self-treatment) exercises
- of the muscles and their connective tissues
- of each spinal level for the purpose of decompression
- for the lower limbs and spine to rehabilitate the proprioceptive system